This workshop featured delegates from different ports and shipping agents from across the Caribbean region including, Anguilla, Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Montserrat, Suriname, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Maarten, St. Vincent & the Grenadines and Tortola.
Some of the areas covered were:
- The consequence of workplace conflict
- Development of conflict
- Conflict management process
- The law of unfair dismissal
- Attributes of a good conflict leader
- Environmental management systems
- Allocation of resources & responsibility
- SOP’s KPI’s and Performance Management Evaluating practices, procedures & processes
The workshop was a success and had over 50 persons in attendance.